Satellites formation flying is a technique that makes two or more satellites fly in a formation or a constellation of them in the space. The effectiveness of a mission is enhanced when satellites maintain a formation or modify it. These high-technique researches are being developed in the laboratory.
- Design of optimal re-formation path and development of a variety of re-formation techniques
- Algorithm on the determination of relative position among satellites
- Research on the maintenance of a formation
- Research on the determination and maintenance of satellites
- Development of simulator of formation flight